Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Pursuant to the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©, copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a takedown notice if they believe their copyrighted material is being infringed upon on our platform. As an internet service provider, we are eligible to claim immunity from such infringement claims under the “safe harbour” provisions of the DMCA.
Submitting a DMCA Notice of Infringement
If you wish to report a case of copyright infringement, you must provide us with a written communication (either by physical mail or email) that includes the details mentioned below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please provide the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly infringing work];
- Contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party. This includes your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: If you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.